- ISO 9001:2015
In 2018, Tinhvan Outsourcing had ISO 9001 re-appraised. In order to receive ISO 9001 certificate, an organization has to fulfill the following requirements:
– Be able to present its efficiency in serving customer’s needs in terms of providing on-demand, legislative products.
– Strive to improve customers’ experience by delivering successfully-operated system which is constantly improved and assured to obey customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All requirements of ISO 9001 are universal and followed by all organizations, without discrimination in its type, size and product provided.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
In 2016, Tinhvan Outsourcing had ISO 27001 re-appraised.
ISO/IEC 27001 is intended to be applicable to any type of organizations (e.g. commercial enterprises, government agencies, non=profit organizations).
Receiving ISO/IEC 27001 certificate, an organization has to demonstrate its ability to effectively manage information security system. This scheme, in fact, has to be launched, applied, supervised, preserved and enhanced, with the purpose of delivering best quality & meeting the needs of individual organizations or parts thereof.
ISO/ IEC 27001 ensures adequate and proportionate security controls to be selected for the sake of interested parties’ information assets & confidence.
- CMMI Level 3
In 2016, Tinhvan Outsourcing had CMMI re-appraised.
The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) is designed for competitive organizations to make better performance through a quality development framework on international scale. CMMI is build based on an organization’s business performance objectives, including a set of practices for quality-enhanced processes which contributes to better operated system & higher performance. CMMI enables software & services organizations in diversified industries to accommodate process improvement to business and engineering goals, for the purpose of delivering cost-saving, in-time & high-quality products.
Practical application of quality certifications at TVO:
TVO’s among very few IT companies successfully establishing quality management system according to international standards: ISO 9001; ISO 27001; CMMI. Not only does quality management system exactly meet the requirements, but the whole system also operates smoothly:
- 100% projects of software engineering strictly comply with the system of production process and information security is under guarantee during deployment. Applying the full process of production paves the way for TVO’s high quality products delivery to satisfy even the most demanding customers.
International standards quality management system at TVO also serves as an indication of our customers’ satisfaction, or displeasure, providing input information for continual quality enhancement programs of the company.
- Besides our production department, these standards are also applied in a series of systematically activities to improve the company and individuals’ performance, including: recruiting employee, training, supervising, enabling employee, developing both hard skill (engineering) & soft skills (managing, working), detecting & overcoming difficulties, team-working, working in large & multi-country projects, complying with international standards, contributing to the company’s culture.
- Applying ISO 9001, 27001 & CMMI standards has gradually created TVO’s professional working environment, established a set of our working cultures & behaviors and enabled our employees to work effectively. All these factors contribute to our quality development, which contributes to our powerful strength and high competence. TVO has become a reliable partner to international customers, especially Japanese & Singaporean customers.